As we continue to monitor the COVID 19 Pandemic and strive to keep our patients and team members safe, Bond Clinic is requiring face masks to be worn in all locations. Beginning Monday, June 22, 2020, a face mask will be required for all team members, patients and visitors. Anyone not wearing a face mask, will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
During the last 72 years, you have trusted us with the healthcare of your family. As part of our commitment to you, here are additional safety measures we have implemented.
- Preliminary screenings by phone for each patient prior to their appointment
- Regular cleaning of frequently touched surfaces
- Increased hand sanitizing stations throughout our 10 campuses
- Seating in main areas configured to promote social distancing
- Separate treatment area for patients with COVID 19 symptoms
- Additional screening for team members at the start of their shift
- Closure of side entrances to insure every person is screened
- Check-in areas with staggered lines and social distancing reminders
- Encouraging “patients only” at office visits when possible