Dear Bond Clinic Patients,
We know there has been a lot of attention and information floating around concerning the Coronavirus. We want you to know that, You’re in good hands at Bond Clinic.
Bond Clinic Patient Protocol:
If you are a Bond Clinic Patient and are experiencing cough, fever and shortness of breath, please follow the steps below:
- Call your Primary Care Doctor at 863-293-1191.
- Follow the instructions of your physician. If they direct you to come to the clinic, a staff member will meet you outside with instructions.
- NEW – To insure the safety of our patients and staff, we have established a specific area for assessment and treatment of patients associated with COVID 19.
These steps are in place to protect you, our staff and patients with compromised immune systems.
What we are doing to protect our patients:
- We have increased our daily cleaning and sanitizing.
- We have adjusted seating in waiting areas to comply with the 6ft CDC guidelines.
- We are reducing the wait time in main area and taking patients back to an exam room quickly.
- We have established a specific area for assessment and testing for patients related to COVID-19
- New We screen each patient prior to entering the following large campuses: Main, Downtown and First Street.
- New Many providers are now offering Telemedicine options for appointments. Ask you provider if this is available.
Helpful Reminders about Prevention:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Follow CDC’s recommendations for using a face mask.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. To be most effective, hand sanitizer should only be used twice before washing with soap and water.