Dear Bond Clinic Patients,
We know there has been a lot of attention and information floating around concerning the Coronavirus. We want you to know that, You’re in good hands at Bond Clinic.
Bond Clinic Patient Protocol:
If you are a Bond Clinic Patient and are experiencing cough, fever and shortness of breath, please follow the steps below:
- Call your Primary Care Doctor at 863-293-1191.
- Follow the instructions of your physician. If they direct you to come to the clinic, a staff member will meet you outside with instructions.
These steps are in place to protect you, our staff and patients with compromised immune systems.
Helpful Reminders about Prevention:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Follow CDC’s recommendations for using a face mask.
- CDC does not recommend that people who are well wear a face mask to protect themselves from respiratory diseases, including COVID-19.
- Face masks should be used by people who show symptoms of COVID-19 to help prevent the spread of the disease to others.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. To be most effective, hand sanitizer should only be used twice before washing with soap and water.