You are here:
Medical Home on the Web
NextMD is a patient portal service that eliminates time-consuming phone calls and allows you, the patient, on-line access to your physician’s office. All requests or questions will be answered within 24 hours. NextMD technology allows your doctor to use a secured firewall and encryption to safeguard your privacy. This secured system operates by a password protected log-in that you receive upon registering for the service. Only you will have access to your information. Each family member will receive their own log-in code and password. If the patient is under 18 years of age, the responsible parent will receive the enrollment code and password information.
With NextMD, you can access general health information online, view new messages from the practice or take advantage of these many benefits:
• Access and request personal or general information.
• Receive and review Lab Results within days of the testing.
• Request a non-urgent appointment or confirm an appointment. For all urgent issues, we ask that you call our office.
• Request medication refills.
• Receive documents from your doctor such as immunization records, return to work/school forms, lab results, and visit summaries.
• When a message is sent from the doctor’s office, you receive an email stating you have a new message from Bond Clinic, P.A. and are directed to log in to NextMD to review. No health information is sent via email.
How to register for NextMD.
Simply provide your email address at check-in today.
You will receive a temporary username and password.
Once you have your temporary username and password, Click here, or go directly to www.nextmd.com, enter your username and password and then follow the instructions.
Additional Helpful Instructions
Instrucciones de Ayuda Adicional
Do you have a question that we haven’t answered on this website? Please feel free to contact us!
©2013 Bond Clinic, P.A. | 500 E. Central Avenue, Winter Haven, Florida 33880 | 863-293-1191 | email@example.com
Site Map | HIPAA Privacy Notice