Join Bond Clinic as we host a Be The Match® Marrow drive in honor of Dr. Christopher Miller. If you are between the ages of 18-44 and in general good health you could be a match for a patient waiting for a life saving transplant!
- Who: Anyone ages 18 thru 44, in general good health and willing to donate to any patient you may match in the future.
- Where: Bond Clinic’s Main Campus, 500 E Central Ave, Winter Haven, FL 33880
- When: Saturday, August 12, 2017 – 8am-11am (we will continue to screen anyone who is in line by 11am)
- How: Screening is easy – complete some paperwork and a cheek swab. You will be contacted later if you are a match.
Every attendee will be asked the seven questions below. If you answer yes to them all, you are a candidate to be screened.
- Are you willing to donate any patient need?
- Are you willing to donate blood if you are the match?
- Are you willing to donate 20 to 30 hours of your time if you are the perfect match for somebody?
- Are you willing to donate to someone you don’t know?
- Are you between 18 to 44?
- Are you relatively healthy?
- Do you want to join today?
Help us spread the word downloading our pdf flyer to share with your friends and family.
For more information, visit Be the Match or please call the Marketing Department at 863-293-1191 ext3577.